WHY MARKETING AUTOMATION IS PERFECT FOR BLACK FRIDAY’S WEEK?
Black Friday is by far the biggest retail day/event of the year.
This means that brands and marketers should be planning well in advance to take advantage of this big date and setting up the right campaigns, workflows, and tools to maximize sales from the holiday traffic.
WHY MARKETING AUTOMATION?
Marketing automation is one of the best ways to engage with your website traffic and customer base. It allows you to target the right customer at the right time in order to deliver a near personal shopping experience for your customers.
There are the top Black Friday marketing automation scenarios you should include among your marketing strategy.
- Automated emails are a great way to notify a customer when an item is back in stock. It’s possible that during the holidays your stock will sell out quickly. With automations they will be reminded to log back in and purchase the item they originally wanted to buy.
- If you have items that need to be replaced frequently, you can set up a repurchase reminder that will notify them when it has expired or when they might be interested in replacing the item they originally bought. Black Friday is a great time to do it.
- A lot of shoppers leave abandoned items in their cart and then don’t get around to purchasing it on Black Friday before the deadline you have set. You can use abandoned cart email reminders as a push for customers to revisit your site and complete the sale.
- You can create a special deal countdown and use marketing automation to schedule a series of countdown to drive a sense of time urgency for shoppers. This could start as early as 1 week prior to Black Friday in order to prep the promotion well in advance and get shoppers excited about your offers.
- If you’re trying to attract new visitors to the site, you can use a personalized discount code of your choice to try to nudge them to complete their purchase at a discounted rate. The extra incentive might be enough to compel them to purchase.