This Year LeadBI will take part at NetComm Forum event, on 29 and 30 May at MiCo – Milano Congressi.
In fact, LeadBI participation offers a great opportunity to analyze the topic about Marketing Automation. The platform is addressed to B2B companies, communication and web marketing agencies, that allows to track, identify and turn your visitors into potential leads. LeadBI recognizes your website visitors and allows to monitor their behaviour viewing the user customer journey in real time.
The user has over 80 tools at disposal as forms, pop-up, crm, newsletter, landing page and many others to optimize its own marketing automation activities.
In addition, with LeadBI you have the opportunity to become a Reseller and to manage unlimitedly all the subaccount through a single dedicated Dashboard with which offering new added value services to your customers.
Now in its 13th edition represents a date to increase and discuss about e-commerce, digital retail and business innovation topics inspired by the digital scenary in constant evolution.
Promoted by Netcomm, the Consortium of Italian Digital Commerce, the event every year involves about 15.000 companies, it offers more than 90 follow-up meetings and hosts an exhibition area with over 200 exhibitors.
Netcomm Forum is an unique networking opportunity to find the most innovative trend connected to the consumers evolution and the new technologies, and meeting international professionals of digital ecosystem.
Netcomm, the Consortium of Italian Digital Commerce, is a reference point about e-commerce and digital retail in the national and international overview.
Born in 2005, it gathers over 400 companies composed of international companies and small-medium sized companies of excellence.
Netcomm promotes the e-commerce development and the companies digital evolution, producing value for the entire italian economic system and for consumers.
The main fields in which Netcomm is engaged are:
- The development of studies and researches about e-commerce world;
- The events and workshop promotion;
- The creation of worktables that analyse from the economic point of view the primary e-commerce industry the most considerable functional contents, communicating through lobbying activities with national and international activities;
- The support of internationalization of italian companies;
- The development of consumers digital knowledges and the creation of tools for supporting online purchases such as Sigillo Netcomm, that identifies the reliable e-commerce website.