LeadBI for Swimming Pool Installers
Email Marketing is surely good but flooding your customers with unwanted emails is really bad. Make sure to only send offers about what your prospects really want.
Learn the best practices to engage your visitors
Send offers based on visitor interests
Tag leads based on their visits and then send them only offers about services they want.
Automate Sales agents notifications
You don’t need to constantly monitor every lead move, create automatic notifications, so you will always know when a customer needs a hand deciding which is the best service to request.
Don't leave prospects behind
Send automated emails to engage with passive leads and get them back to your website
Every page has its weight
Choose custom amounts of Lead Score for important pages. A higher Lead Score means a hotter lead.
Discover how to Boost Your Sales
Send Focused Emails
Save time by only sending an email when the lead is ready to receive it
Discover the power of Automations
Track your prospects visits and automatically interact with them. Engage with returning visitors and get in touch again with lost leads by setting up an adequate automation.
Great Content needs a Great Editor
Our Drag&Drop Editor will let you create every template you have in mind by simply moving blocks around, no coding skills required.
Lots of customers don’t call back the same company for maintenance.
Use LeadBI to send an email reminder after 90 days about a scheduled maintenance proposal.
- Create an automation with this criteria to send a reminder only after the pool is complete and fully paid
- Trigger the automation when the tag pool-paid is added to a lead
- Wait for 90 days
- Send an email about scheduled maintenance, announcing that you will call him in the near future
- Send a notification to a sales rep. to make the call
- To trigger the automation, you will only need to send a Thank You email using the one-to-one email function and choose to give the pool-paid tag
Thanks to this simple automation you will no longer lose track of buyers and the establishment of scheduled maintenance contracts will become a lot simpler.